Daily Sculpt 1: Batman Beyond

The more and more I look at good artists, the one thing they have in common that I don't is a proficient ability to sculpt. I don't tend to use programs like mudox and zbrush often so I dont knwo what I can turn out. I decided that I would do a sculpt a day for 30 weekdays.

These will be speed sculpts and most will be quick and dirty. I want to discover some techniques and ways to create different detail. I feel if I can sculpt well, then I can achieve a better idea of how to come about base models and overall higher quality models.

To start this journey I am doing my interpretation of batman beyond from a headshot. This took around 2-3 hours. I hope as I start sculpting more, things will become second nature and the speed will increase for these sculpts.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About